Sunday, October 1, 2017

Ashley J - “Unbreakable”

 
Ashley J and her New Single, “Unbreakable” 


Most would agree most popular artists out there have something truly special to give to their fans. This goes above the typical attributes like raw talent, amazing songs, nice voice, or even a very marketable look, sound & image. There's something truly infectious at the core of these artists that simply makes us feel good when we listen to them. Whatever "it" is - they all seem to have "it".

Today I listened to the newest song from Ashley J entitled, “Unbreakable”. Venturing to her website I get the impression this is one artist that is extremely determined and passionate about the songwriting craft. From start to finish this single from Ashley J delivers and is a very entertaining musical experience. It has a very warm invitation and pop quality to it. It also reminds me of many talented singers in the present and past pop scene.  Any fans of any of cool and infectiously catchy pop music will enjoy this latest release from Ashley J. It's clearly marketed for those who like a female vocal front. I get the impression Ashley J is letting it all hang out via this compelling introductive single for many. In other words she hits the mark remarkably well by just by being who she is musically. The chorus is definitely the greatest aspect of the track. The songwriting is very powerful and digs a bit deeper than the next independent artist. Ashley J bares her soul and delivers what I would call pure musical mojo. It offers much in the way of passion and compelling-thought provoking lyrical content. The playing from Ashley J production crew spot on and just makes the whole song even more enjoyable. The overall vibe of the production is very uplifting and cheerful with pockets of hope shining through. 

As far as sound quality goes the music is slightly loud and bright sounding. I noticed I kept reaching for the volume knob as I listened to it. Not sure why this is - all I can say is the song sounded very overbearing on my high end stereo system and when I reduced the High Gain, reduced my Treble and maxed out the Bass it helped a lot.  

 
I see Ashley J as a diamond in the rough, with an amazing amount of potential. As time goes by we will no doubt hear more from her. She is a multimillion dollar record contract waiting to happen. I also wouldn’t be surprised to hear her music on the radio someday or even in a film. I’m also eager to see what the future holds for Ashley J as it looks bright. In close most famous artists out there have "it" I'm not so sure what it but Ashley J have whatever "it" is.


Carl Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment